May 28, 2014

My brain produces awesome random dreams

(Source: 1 & 2)


So last year I had a dream about Lady Gaga. My dreams were usually awesome but unfortunately I have forgotten to record it down every. Time. Urgh. But luckily I managed to save two in my Dayre last month. So yay!
Ayway, remember in Inception, Dom told Ariadne that there is no beginning in every dream we have? (Or rather, we don't remember having a starting point at the first place.) Well in my dream when I open my eyes I'm already in the middle of whatever story my brain constructs.
Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I present you... My brain.

Random dream of the day #1:

TOP and my mom stumbled upon a Chinese restaurant that looked like a temple tower. (For some reason we're touring with Bigbang lol.) Anyway we sat down and ordered food. The next thing I knew was TOP busy stuffing himself with noodles, it was so comical I wish I remember. Mom was offended then as she asked TOP to get her a menu but he ignored her because all he cared was his bowl of noodles.

Random dream of the day #2:

Tom Hiddleston asked me to bring him to an orthodontist in Bangsar because he wanted to fix his teeth. 'But your teeth are perfect,' I told him. But he insisted anyway so in the end I sat through the whole process with him. (Best girlfriend ever, am I right? Right?) Anyway just in case you're curious, he still looked gorgeous despite wearing braces. <3 Oh Tom.

Anyway this was the 2nd dream I had about Tom Hiddleston. The first dream about him was so steamy I can't even.

The First Tom Hiddleston dream I had which was beyond words super duperly amazingly awesome:

I was in the back seat of a Black Bentley. When I looked outside I saw a town square and our car was surrounded by paparazzi. I turned my head to the right and there he was, in a black suit looking as gorgeous and regal as ever. He told me we were in Prague. I was mad at him without even knowing why; I only remembered that we had a big fight and I was extremely angry at him. 'Let me out,' I said. He grabbed my arm and said, 'Don't go. Look, I'm sorry.' 'Let me out!' Yelling this time. He then placed me on top of him forcefully and started kissing me. I resisted at first but gave in eventually. I ran my fingers through his hair and trailed his jaw with my lips, able to feel the texture of his hair and the stubbles on his chin even though I knew it was just a dream at that moment...

And then I woke up, wondering what the hell just happened.

Seriously though, what the hell brain?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment