May 26, 2014

Week #21: Summertime sadness


1. Big Daddy (RM32) and pan fried Atlantic salmon steak (RM35) @ Jibby & Co. The name of the pizza reminds me of Bioshock.

2. My favourite hummingbird cake @ Whisk, Empire Subang.

4. Strawberry, hazelnut & lychee pavlova (RM13.90), chocolate brownie (RM13.90) and cabonara mafaldine (RM23.90) @ Delicious. They're having buy 1 free 1 promotion (pasta only) on Mondays and Tuesdays from 3pm onwards. 

6. Dim Sum @ Foo Hing, Puchong. It's been a long while since I last had dim sum. 

7. Vida, Ferdinand and Giggsy have retired. Thanks for all the good memories my abang, I will definitely miss you lads. GGMU forever red.

8. I have finally got an internship offer. Was kind of worried since it's been more than a month since I submitted my resume. Thank you God. 

9. This week was supposed to be my 1 week-mid-semester break but I couldn't leave as there were too many tasks on hands. Been having lunch way past lunch hour (more like dinner, if you think about it) and my heels hurt every night for running between labs. Luckily I wasn't the only one - Having company while busying my ass off definitely makes me feel less lonely. 

10. There was a convocation ceremony in campus 2 days ago. It will be my turn next year. Time can you please slow down? Not ready yet.

11. The final round of Thomas Cup had just finished an hour ago. So proud of you Team Malaysia, well done!  Can't imagine the pressure each of the athletes were carrying as so many people were watching and counting of them. I'd probably piss my pants.

12. Bourjois is launching soon in Malaysia! Can't wait to get my hands on the foundation. Hopefully healthy mix serum as well as the bronzer are available on shelves.

13. This week's obsession: Sam Smith. I wonder if he likes the title the media put on him ('male Adele', if you have no idea).

14. Current midnight playlist: Nujabes. RIP.

14. 'Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.' Preach.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment