May 21, 2014

My Wedding Playlist

I know, it might be too early to have one. But what if I told you I've made this list since 2011? ... Well you gotta be prepared for everything, right? Right?
Anyway, enjoy!

1. Make You Feel My Love - Adele

2. So Close - Jon McLaughlin

3. At Last - Etta James

4. Fly Me to the Moon - Olivia Ong [Cover]

5. Kiss Me - Sixpense None the Richer


6. For You I Will (Acoustic) - Teddy Geiger


7. Close to You - Olivia Ong [Cover]


8. My Only Exception - Paramore


9. The First Time I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

10. 写一首歌 - 顺子

11. Eyes On Me - Faye Wong

12. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin

13. 最浪漫的事 - 赵咏华


14. Before It's Too Late - Goo Goo Dolls


15. 第一次 光良

16. Stickwitu (Acoustic) - Pussycat Dolls

17. Halo - Beyonce

18. Spectrum (Acoustic) - Matthew Koma


19. All of Me - John Legend



20. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment