May 7, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio: "Walking on Eggshells"


I have heard so many good things about Wet 'n' Wild especially their eye shadow palettes and lipsticks. And apparently what most people said about their eye shadow are true - Good colour pay-off and heavily pigmented albeit its dirt cheap price (3USD? Say what?). The swatches I drew on the back of my hand didn't even require much effort. That's how easy the eye shadow can glide on one's skin.

The one I got is "Walking on Eggshells"; it comes with 3 nude shades (a shimmery highlighter, copper bronze and champagne gold) and it is very suitable for daily usage. This is a perfect start up eye shadow kit for beginners as the words "browbone", "crease" and "eyelid" on the pans are pretty explanatory. One thing I do not like about the palette is perhaps the brushes... But hey it's only 3 dollars so what more do I expect?

Too bad it is not sold in Malaysia. I got mine on Colours Cosmetics at RM19.50.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment