May 19, 2014

Week #20: Trailing thought


1. Standing Theory @ SS2. Missing their heavenly good peanut butter chocolate cake at this hour.

2. Factory visit to Yakult, on Wesak day. Yup, a public holiday. FOL. Good experience nonetheless.

3. How does one know how to love someone, if one does not know how to love oneself? A relationship is a two-way street. He gives you your heart and you give him yours. Don't you know when you're hurting yourself, you are crushing him too?

4. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are." 
- Ladies and gentlemen, season finale of Grey's Anatomy, which means Cristina Yang is officially signing off. I'm so going to miss her.

5. There's something special about him The way he walks, or how the air moves around him, so elegant, like an aristocrat. He always looks so painfully beautiful. It pierces my heart, just to dream about him.

6. 
"I wonder
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved."

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment