October 1, 2014

Not so awesome dream

I usually have wonderful dreams like hanging out with my dream crushes Tom Hiddleston, TOP (from the Korean boy band Bigbang, not TOP the laundry soap powder), Johnny Depp and even Lady Gaga. I don't really have batshit scary and crazy dream (except one that was kinda like Corpse Party parody wtf) but few days ago I had the most bizarre dream ever.

I was with my friends as usual and there was someone new whom we just met; she joined our big gang and we ended up hung out for quite some times. But she (or he, not sure... Everything were fuzzy when I woke up) turned out to be a spy for an alien species. She betrayed us and sold us out to the aliens and in the end we became slaves of the aliens as they dominated the world wtf. And I was forced to work with the aliens as some kind of police officer.

So one day one of my BFFs Tami and my coursemates had a mini truck where they'd load some goods from time to time and had shipment to the city. The truck was parked at an illegal spot and they didn't even have a business license for what they were doing. My alien superior wanted me to write them a fine and had them arrested but I defended them and said, no they're my friends! You can't do that!

The alien said, it's either you or them. I stunned. I didn't know what to do. Tami was begging me, and the alien superior scowled at me as if he ( or is it it?) was daring me to not take any action at all. And the words kept repeating in my mind, it's either you or them, you or them, you or them... And in the end I wrote the fine wtf. (Heartless tsk tsk.) I got up my superior's car and I looked at the side mirror while Tami yelled and cried on the very spot wtf so dramatic. And I woke up.

So there's that. The conclusion is, I'm a heartless asshole. The aliens are assholes too.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment