June 2, 2014

Week #22: Mentally and physically tired


1. Prolly my last donation in campus. Can't believe this is my last semester here. :'(

2. Grilled eggplants and whatnot @ Sumi-ka. BEST. YAKINIKU. EVER!!! Like seriously, I can't get over how the beef melted on my tongue once I put it in my mouth. Every item we ordered exceeded our expectations. All the proteins are juicy and tender and even the eggplants are oh-so-delicious. The beef ribs were so good I nearly teared the moment I tasted it. Not exaggerating at all okay. I think I may have found my one true love. 

3. 31% on 31st. Peanut butter chocolate om-nom-nom!

4. (The bottle is so pretty.) Anyway this is how I spent my Saturday night. Let's just say that I woke up with drawings all over my hands and feet.

5. This week was so happening. Long story short, a series of events happened on our floor, (involving a mentally unstable woman, pink toxic fumes and roofs that fell from top floors into the balcony below us as well as the lake) for a second I thought that we might be cursed.

6. Managed to watch Maleficient this week as well. It was surprisingly amazing, I was actually expecting some cliche plot but nope! Disney surprised me again. Angelina Jolie is truly good in what she's doing. X-Men, Edge of Tomorrow, The Fault in Our Stars & How to Train Your Dragon next! Can't wait! :D

7. Had a dream that Johnny Depp was in our lab, sitting beside me, eagering to try my food samples. (Sadly Amber Heard was there too.) Why thank you Mr. Depp I'm deeply honoured to have you as my panellist.

8. Currently watching - Cry Plays: Corpse Party. A horror and gory Japanese game. It's a bit long but the interesting plot worth it anyway.

9. A random thought - What if Prince George and Harper Beckham have a play date? That'd be cute... And scandalous. *smirks*

10. Coming to the last week of my bench work. What I need the most now is luck, God.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment