June 6, 2014

Anna Sui Liquid Eyeliner


I got this eyeliner last year at Haneda airport but only had the chance to use it last week since my previous one died on me. This is an interesting eyeliner. Upon unboxing you'll need to remove a stopper that is placed at the middle of the pen, then you'll have to lock the cap into the body. The tip is white (as shown in the picture above), and the ink will come out after you shake the pen and turn the dial a few times. Have to be careful though, too much ink might come off if the dial is turned too many times. 

I really love the applicator as the soft brush will make winging the lines much more easier. However the ink is not as jet black as I thought, (look at my crazy swatch)... Or perhaps I need to turn the dial a couple more times. Gotta stop playing safe yo. Also it seems that much thought have been put into making this eyeliner pen, I'll give credit to Anna Sui for that. I guess you get more when you pay more. This eyeliner definitely worth every penny I paid for.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment