October 29, 2014

September Sephora Mini Haul!


Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara [RM59.00]
Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional (Travel Size) [RM40.00]
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (Travel Size) [RM49.00]

All items purchased with 10% discount all thanks to Sephora - Hallelujah!

The primer is okay-ish. I bought the sample size to see whether does it really worth all the raves on the blogosphere. It does make my skin smoother. But I prefer my Etude House Sunprise Cotton Touch Powder Cream that acts as a sunscreen and a primer. (But it is sadly discontinued. Why?!)

Eyeko mascara on the other hand, manages to make my lashes look long and gorgeous. However the formula is very very wet and it often clumps up my lashes. Boo. Mascara is always a hit or miss for me. Oh well, the search vontinues.

And also, the makeup setting spray - Definitely a HG! As you would have known I am not a big fan of foundation so I usually only put on sunscreen and blushes to work and my blushes would fade like just after a few hours.
This setting spray, my life saviour not only helps set and makes my makeup last the whole day, it also somehow make my skin looks fresh and dewy as if my skin glows in a natural way. I definitely recommend this!
One thing I don't like about this product is the nozzle. The nozzle is not like the usual hair spray kind of nozzle probably because this is in travel size. So I would suggest buying the actual size unless you need one for travel.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment