April 20, 2014

Week #16: Blissful


1. Flat white and French vanilla latte @ Cosans Coffee, SS15. Hot beverage on a rainy day, hmm. Bliss.

2. Know the feeling how you're so tired you don't wanna move your ass? Reluctant to get lunch even when you're starving just because your legs won't listen to your brain? Yeah. So the girls cooked sweet potato porridge. Thanks to everyone who contributed. 

3. Chewy Caramel & Double Coat Tim Tam, all the way from Australia, brought by coursemate. 

4. Miam Miam spaghetti (RM26.80), lobster bisque pasta (RM29.80) and Riz Noir (RM28.80) @ Miam Miam, 1 Utama. I somehow prefer the branch at Penang. Service,ambience and food quality wise. Just saying. Or maybe I'm just biased.

5. Gerai Makanan Japanese BBQ (大众烧肉) @ Taman Desa. A very fine place to chill, especially after a rainy day. The pork is awesome, beef not so. And damn, Genghis Khan is a must. (You: 'What?') I'm not making any sense but go there and you'll see.

6. Restoran 2008 Snow Beer @ Cheras. First snow beer I ever tried and it was gooooooooooood. And the salted pork! Pooooooork. So good. 

7. Happy Easter everybody! Gotta say I did pretty well in Lent, for giving up some stuff that I've promised Him a month ago. *proceed to pat self on the head* Jesus must be very proud of me. Thanks man. Brofist, big J.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment