April 6, 2014

Week #14: Stress management





1. Tai-tai time again! This time it was at the newly opened TWG Tea Salon @ Sunway Pyramid. Finally had the chance to try the scones. Love love love scones, and it's so hard to come by a good scone nowadays, you know? And the macarons! Urgh! Don't get me started! (Refer here to know why.) If you haven't tried, you must. I insist.

2. Routine tea pot shot, titled 'Tea arrived! Friend wanted to taste, but firstlet mehaveaselfie!'

3. FYI it's priced at RM5 for each.

4. 798 Shabu Shabu @ Sunway Pyramid. RM29 including tax (student price) on afternoons. Love this new Shabu place. Clean environment, air-conditioned (synonym: not stuffy), a few choices of soup, various steamboat ingredients to grab, unlimited meat (and Dory fish) slices... One word: Satisfying. (Note: There isn't seafood such as prawns, squids etc but frankly I don't even care. I tend to avoid seafood when having steamboat for obvious reason... Unless it's prepared by my dearest mother. You're the best, mom. I heart you.)

5. Kordel's Hi-Omega Fish Oil, RM148.90 for 2 @ Caring Pharmacy. Decided to do something regarding my spiking high triglyceride and LDL-C levels. I know fish oil is not the best solution but let's just give it a try. (But... But you just had steamboat.) Sigh. I know. But but but first. It's Shabu Shabu. Second. My FYP was stressing me out so I binge ate to counter my stress (yet guilt slowly masked over once the stress was gone.) And third... I run out of excuse kthxbye. 

6. Tony Roma's @ Citta Mall. The newly opened steakhouse is having buy 2 free 1 promotion (entrée only) currently until 20th April. Fillet Medallion is yum. And the rib. And the coleslaw. And the mashed potato. Okay now I'm hungry.

7. Korean food fair @ Empire Gallery. I love me some banana milk. (Brownie in a box, what!)

8. Tous les Jours @ Bangsar. Buying breakfast (for the next day) before having my weekly-must-have banana leaf.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment