April 23, 2014

3 Concept Eyes Highlighter #Gold Pink


I purchased this highlighter along with a lip marker from Stylenanda at USD13.21, around RM43 after converting (W12,000, as stated on the bubble wrapper). I've been searching for a highlighter at a medium price range for a very long time so I thought, why not give it a try?

The packaging is sturdy yet perhaps... Too sturdy. I have difficulty opening it without ruining my manicure. Not so ergonomic yo 3CE. However I love the fact that it comes with a little brush in the hidden compartment, making it very convenient to be brought along especially during travelling. Unless you don't mind bringing your makeup brushes along. Like, buffing brush, blush brush, contour brush, powder brush, eye shadow brushes...... Yeah. I don't think so.

Colour wise, the #goldpink shade did not turn out as warm as I thought, so imho this would look good on any skintone. It shows a very subtle glow on my cheek and also it glides on my skin perfectly. Also another plus side is that it gives a very glowy and natural finishing look. Not in a scarily shiny kind of way. If you know what I mean. I'll give you big A- 3CE, well done.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment