April 16, 2014

3 Concept Eyes Lip Marker #RED


Gotta say 3CE has a very good marketing team. The unique (and hipster) packaging design, the ever gorgeous Sora Park as the face of the brand and the concept of mixing lip pigments to create new colours have definitely caught the eyes of many and indirectly gaining their curiosity. Myself included. As affected by the hype, I have decided to pick up a few products online. 

3 Concept Eyes Lip Marker in #Red has been in my to-buy list for a very long time and I got this on Stylenanda for USD16.51 (or W15,000 as stated on the packaging), around RM53.20 after conversion.

The warm #red colour reminds me of cherry; looks very subtle and natural it can actually be worn every day. The colour is also considerably lasting as a lip tint and you can either create gradient lips with it or just go classic. Overall I really love this marker except the fact that the applicator might be unhygienic... But meh, I can totally live with that.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment