April 11, 2014

L'Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil



Controlling oil for unruly hair, contains a blend of argan oil and rice bran oil.

This is a gift from my cousin around 2 months ago and I have been using this hair oil ever since. Wasn't impressed initially, but after a couple times of using, I found that it does tame my crazily frizzy & bushy hair and makes my curls look more delicate not to mention shiny & wavy, no matter when it is applied on damp or dry hair. Texture wise, it is not as thick as a typical hair serum would be and also not greasy at all despite that it is a hair oil.

However it doesn't really fix the root of the problem. My hair reverts back to its previous state few hours after application as if I'm somehow related to Hermione Granger. Or perhaps my permed hair is so damaged that it's beyond redemption. Boo.

Alas, the search continues. On a side note, happy birthday to my bestest friend Tami, who have stood by me and supported me through many ups and downs. Love you bae. x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment