March 6, 2014

What's in my bag?

Image

Good old trusty purse from Accessorize ♦ Bunny sack for ladies stuff ♦ Coin purse full of good luck charms I bring around everywhere I go ♦ Pocket tissue ♦ Ray-Ban Clubmaster ♦ Oil absorbing sheet from Daiso ♦ ZA Two-way Foudation ♦ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp (current favourite) ♦ Eclipse Mints

Today is the first day of Lent & henceforth Ash Wednesday. As a Roman Catholic, this year I sought to give up gossiping behind people's back (it's a bad habit most of the girls have, sometimes even boys) as well as negative thoughts I tend to have on people (ie. jealousy) to maintain a healthy happy mind. I ask Lord to give me strength and accompany me on my journey to become a better person.

Thanks daddy mommy for allowing me to get my dream bag. I thought I'd be on cloud nine after finally owning it but all I feel now is tinges of guilt. I guess it's not as fun as I thought it would be after all. Love you pa, ma. x

http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54492-87-AC73DF5B795EF932E5F16DAFA8D9DB1A

No comments:

Post a Comment