March 23, 2014

Week #12 summary: Only hate the road when you're missing home


1. Most of the days in this week were spent on doing the first part of my dissertation, to a point that I felt claustrophobic just by looking at all the little black words in my Word file. I mean, is that even possible?
2. Divergent is on screen now but I have yet to see the movie. Although the book is a disappointment but I was (slightly) impressed by the trailer. Hopefully it is as good as it looks.
3. Anyway, look at the burger! It is March's special "The Superstar" at The Daily Grind, Bangsar. The battered and deep fried bun is made of cheese... My cholesterol spike just by looking at it. Although I can't say that my Philly cheese steak sandwich is a much healthier option.
4. Have been away from home for 5 days but am glad to say that seeing all the familiar faces actually make me feel less homesick. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment