March 31, 2014

Week #13: And so it begins



1. Chamomile tea & mango yoghurt smoothie @ Cosans Coffee, SS15. Felt so good to be able to hang out with my friends for the entire week, given the fact that by 3 months we won't be able to see each other so frequently, as in on a daily basis.
2, 3. Brilliant decoration using umbrellas @ Empire City, Perdana Damansara.
4. Graffiti art @ Bangsar. I miss you, banana leaf.
5. The last semester of my degree studies have officially begun. Final year project is definitely not a piece of cake, especially when we only have approximately 2 months to finish our labwork. But again, this too shall pass. This phrase is in my mind every time I wake up from sleep with mind full of works or when I'm about to make a not-so-easy and critical decision. Perhaps I should tattoo it on my arm... Just kidding.
6. Parents came to KL over the weekend for the Qingming festival. Felt good to be pampered again, even if it was only for 3 days.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment