March 16, 2015

Current Favourite: Unix Take Out Mini Multi Iron


I first saw this in one of Shu Ann's Tried and Tested episodes where she visited Seoul. I was immediately attracted by the vibrant colours of these curling tools. These travel-friendly mini irons are only as big as my palm and I was very fortunate to be able to track it down at Watson during my trip to Taiwan. And what's more, I paid NT$399 (~RM47) instead of NT$499 (~RM58) all thanks to some anniversary event Watson was having at that time. I opted for the Multi Iron which can be used to straighten and curl hair and it comes with a pouch and a cord holder.


I usually apply Lucido-L Designing Aqua Hair Curl Lotion (a heat protectant spray) and Ma Cherie Decoration Keep Spray before and after curling my hair. I only curl the end of my hair as recently I've been loving an airy and simple look over big bouncy curls.


This is how it looks like after some time even after setting my hair with spray. The curls as you can are not very lasting, I must say.

If I'm not wrong, Unix can only be found in Korea and Taiwan at the moment. But you can also get it online either through Ebay, Amazon, Taobao or Qoo10.
Is this absolutely necessary? Honestly, no. You can recreate what I did here using a straightener or a curling iron. But like I said, I was sold when I saw how tiny and cute and colourful they are. But if you're a frequent traveller, why not? But heads up, this might not be suitable for people with long and thick hair as the wand is fairly tiny and it might take ages to style.

FYI: The little black circle at the bottom left corner in the last picture is the eye of my crocodile plush toy I got from Ikea. Yup. I am 20 something (the exact number is a classified information!) and I still own plush toys. Totally normal. *awkward giggles*


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment