August 1, 2014

Till we meet again.



Stepping into the first day of August, I can't help but feel sad.

So our internship will be starting soon and after that we'll be a bunch of official graduates. That means hello boring and tiring 9 to 5 working life. Can't believe my tertiary studies are coming to an end. No more chit-chatting and fooling around in a classroom with 14 girls and a guy. No more lecture, or assignment, or lab work. No more seeing familiar faces every day.
Our biggest concern for the past decade used to be merely examinations, grades, boys etc. But saying goodbye to study life is like welcoming adulthood - a stage that is all about independence and taking responsibility of your own life, which I'm sure I'm not entirely ready yet.

Goodbye the first half of 2014, goodbye university life. Goodbye my fellow classmates.
Au revoir, at least for now. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment