July 11, 2014

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light


EXCUSE THE GIANT PLANET ON MY CHEEK.

Anyway, hi guys. You might remember that I have mentioned purchasing a bronzer on my parcel haul blog post, all thanks to the fact that Rimmel is not available in Malaysia anymore. Anyway let's cut to the chase.

Although light when swatched, the powder wasable to be picked up by my angled blush brush from Elf I got from iHerb, surprisingly. The formula of the bronzer is very buttery (not chalky) and it glides on my cheek pretty well. The packaging is flimsy but expected as it looks exactly like its 'Stay Matte Pressed Powder' but hey, I'm not complaining especially given the fact that it only costs me £5. The shade I got is 021 Sun Light which sadly turned out to be too light for my medium skin tone. Luckily the colour is buildable.

For a product that does not contain too much shimmery (which is what I'm looking for), it manages to give me a healthy glow. And also considering the price as well, it definitely worth a try - Given that it's available locally. Which sadly, is not. :(

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment