July 16, 2014

New love: Zoeva 104 Buffer & 227 Soft Definer



One can never have enough brushes. Especially good quality brushes. But sadly good quality items usually shout 'I'm extremely expensive!'. But fortunately not Zoeva.

We all know the pioneers of brushes - Mac, Sigma Beauty, Real Techniques etc in which the prices are... Pretty stiff. Zoeva, a German brand, is quite new in any place on Earth except perhaps Germany (and the UK as well all thanks to the hypes by British bloggers and/or Youtubers community). Try to Google the brushes and you can only find a few reviews. I must admit I was a little sceptical when I ordered it online through Luxola. However I was not disappointed by the actual products.

The first brush I purchased is Zoeva 104 Buffer. It is priced at RM57.50 and came with a zipper brush bag as well. The soft bristles are pretty dense as you can see from the image above. It picks up my liquid foundation pretty well and able to give me the 'airbrush' effect once I buffed the foundation into my skin. Needless to say I'm in love with this buffer brush.

The second brush I got is Zoeva 227 Soft Definer which is an eyeshadow brush that I normally use to blend the outer corner of my eyes. The dome-shaped brush is similar with those that you can get at Mac or Sigma. But this only costs me RM29. Yup. RM-freaking-29. Which is like, what? More than half the price of Mac 217? And the quality is good nonetheless. I had been searching for a blending brush for a long while before getting this and I'm so glad that I got this brush without spending a bomb.

Overall I highly recommend Zoeva to everyone especially beginners. The brushes are affordable, come in good quality and most importantly they do not sting or hurt my face. Lastly Aunt Jessie would like to stress a very important point - Don't forget to wash your brushes y'all! Pimples are not glorious yo!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment