June 3, 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette


Rose gold is my Kryptonite.
But the price of Urban Decay Naked 3 is too steep, I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it.
Thank God Makeup Revolution came up with the Iconic 3 palette, which is said to be the exact same dupe of Naked 3.
I can't really comment on the dupe since I do not own Naked 3, but judging from the swatches on other beauty blogs, I gotta admit - they're really really similar.
I am really impressed by the quality of the shadows. The pigmentation is really good -- even the matte shades! Matte eyeshadows that you can find in the drugstores always turn out powdery and chalky but this palette is definitely an exception.
Plus, the texture is so buttery and beyond amazing, even though there can be a slight fallout especially for the shimmer shades. The eyeshadows last a long time on my lids too, but if you're worried about the longevity, it can simply be solved with a good eye shadow primer. (My recommendation - UDPP or Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer.)
This palette merely costs RM32, which is obviously so much more affordable than Naked 3. I definitely recommend this baby to anyone who is considering a rose gold to neutral eye shadow palette but is under a tight budget.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment