April 13, 2015

My Top 5 Favourite Youtubers - Part 2!

Check out part 1 here.

Yes. I am obsessed with Youtube. I spent most of my times on Youtube. I watch all kind of stuff, from beauty related videos to gaming videos to late night shows. I have a problem, I know. Anyway, let's get started.

1. Pony

I. ADORE. Her.
For those who have no idea who she is, Pony is a Korean MUA and she has a beauty segment on InsiteTV, Pony's Beauty Diary where she has tons of beauty tips and tutorials.
Despite that, she has recently created her own channel and she stated that she will start doing product reviews and more tutorials that her fans demand. Eeeek! *happy squeaks*
So guys, if you're a fan of Pony, make sure you subscribe to her new channel!





She also recently did a collaboration with Memebox to create her own eye shadow palettes and quads. I would seriously purchase them if they provide shipment to Malaysia.


2. easyNeon

Diana is born and raised in Moldova. When I first watched her video, I thought she was a MUA because her blending technique is insane and her winged eyeliners are ON POINT, 24/7. I also love how she films and edits her video - Her soundtracks are amazing (and more to my taste). Another fact that I love about her is that she doesn't put tons of makeups on her face like how the other Youtube beauty "gurus" are doing - Intense contour and highlight, full coverage of foundation and concealers - Nope, that's not Diana do her thang. She understands less is more and I appreciate that.







How can someone be so elegant, classy and timeless?
It's not about the way she looks but rather how she carries hserself.

To put words into simpler terms, I'm in love with her.


3. BEAUTYQQ // Queenie Chan

Queenie Chan is a Hong Kongese. She used to work for TVB and she just got back to the airline industry (her portfolio is very long). She is quirky and humorous and she does makeup tutorials occasionally, but most of the time she acts as a life coach (well at least to me), and that is why I enjoy her videos so much. I always feel better after watching her videos. And again, we share the same taste in music (a bonus!).

Something she said that I will always remember,


"其实快乐真係好简单 唔好成日抱怨上天对你唔公平 路係自己行嘅 唔去努力 只想不劳而获 呢d 係傻仔傻妹先至会讲嘅说话 对于梦想 我们要一不做二不休 用心做到最好 咁样就一定会成功的了."









I've never met someone who love, appreciate and enjoy life as much as she does.
She is my spiritual guidance and I look up to her alot.


4. NikkieTutorials

I have no idea why have I not discovered her earlier. She is a dutch hair and makeup artist (like, a legit and professional one, click here to learn more about her) and she has a very impressive portfolio but wait, she's only 22! How is that even possible? Young and successful, that is definitely Nikkie. (Ya'll seriously need to check out her portfolio, she did lots of fashion editorial shoots and her works are amazing!)







She has amazing skills, nuff said. Besides, she is genuine and honest and her bubbly personality always makes me laugh. I admire her alot.


5. LipglossLeslie

She deserves more subscribers imo, definitely underrated. I recently stumbled upon her channel while searching for a product review and boy am I not disappointed. I can always count on her before purchasing something as Leslie gives the most honest, on point and descriptive review (and/or comparisons) ever.







She also got me into starting my Tarte blush collection. Teehee.


Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy their videos as much as I do.
Till then. x
post signature

2 comments:

  1. diana is so beautiful! and its so nice of QQ to share her life story and i love her nude drawing (with lashes as vagina)

    im always so jealous at successful americans/europeans who r of my age like how did they do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr, like how they can make Youtube their career amaze me!

    ReplyDelete