February 9, 2015

Inglot Freedom System Shadows


Throughout these few years, I have heard so many good feedbacks about Inglot, especially how buttery and pigmented their eyeshadows are. I've been itching to try them out but I never had the chance to get my hands on them, even though they aren't that hard to get. (Available at Sunway Pyramid, Gurney Plaza, Queensbay Mall... These all are my most frequently visit malls!)

Inglot is also famous for their Freedom System in which you can choose shadows that you like to work around with and pop them into a duo or quads or even into a 10 shadows palette. I even saw 20 and 40 shadows palette on some videos and blogs... That's a huge palette with crazy amount of products I tell ya. I also heard that you can even pop blush, powder and even lip products into the palette. Talk about convenience. 

Anyway, since I already have Stila In the Light palette which consists of a total of 10 eye shadows (6 mattes and 4 shimmer shadows), I roughly have an idea what particular type of shades I am looking for which can't be found in the palette I already owned.

For what I know, Inglot's shadows are made in Poland and their line consists of 5 types of shadows which are Matte, Pearl, Double Sparkle (DS), AMC and AMC Shine. Matte, Pearl and DS are self-explanatory but the AMC ones hella confused me.

Anyway, after crazy amount of swatching at the counter, in the end I opted for a matte beige to act as a base (#330) and a warm, copper bronze-y colour for my outer V (Pearl #606). And trust me, they are as good as people claimed -- The colours are pigmented (at single swatch, crazy!), the texture so buttery it glides on easily, not to mention how affordable they are! Both shadows cost RM32 (2.7g and 2.3g respectively) and the duo palette is RM26 -- Hello, so much cheaper than Mac! (RM49 for 1.5g of product, what? Not to mention the SA at Mac are mostly obnoxious and arrogant... But this is a common known fact so I'll just leave it here.)

Another plus side is the duo palette -- It is sleek and sturdy which I really really like, as I won't need to worry about cracked eye shadows when I put it into my makeup bag and have my suitcase thrown around by the cabin crew during travelling. However it can be quite heavy, perhaps due to the glass but hey, I can bear with that.

Overall, Inglot is so underrated and  I really wish more people will try them out as they are really worth it -- They deserve the attention! Now, only if Makeupgeek provide shipping to Malaysia... My life will be complete. 

(Waiting patiently.)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment