January 26, 2015

Innisfree haul!


Innisfree White Tone Up Serum
Innisfree Long Wear Cushion SPF50/PA+++
Innisfree Shadow Pencil in #5 Milk Tea (부드러운 밀크티)
Innisfree Single Mineral Shadow 09

The force is too strong!
The temptation is too huge and I couldn't resist!

The shadow pencil was used in one of Pony's tutorial and it looked so good on her so I thought I ought to try it out. (If you don't know who is Pony... Go to Youtube and search her videos right now -- I insist. You can thank me later. You're welcome in advance.) And boy it did not disappoint me at all! The shimmers might be intimidating upon swatching but it fades into a nice nudish-beige tone with minimal amount of shimmers after blending. I now use it as a base by applying it on my entire lid and blend it out with my ring finger before putting on another shadow.
A gentle warning though -- you gotta blend it fast 'cuz it literally does not budge at all after it settles for only a minute. I'm serious. Like you can't smudge it with your fingers even if you try really hard. Trust me. It's that intense.
I also love love love the mineral shadow. The 09 shade has a burgundy plus copper brown-ish tone and the pigments are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad that I picked it up.

I am still trying out the cushion at the moment; perhaps I will blog about it in the future so stay tuned!


Note: Also, look at the crazy amount of samples given by the staff! All the cleanser samples I received are enough to last me for more than a week. Feels like I'm shopping in Korea all over again.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment