November 25, 2014

It is as if nothing has changed. But everything has obviously changed.

I imagined her driving alone from a place where she used to stay a year ago to her uncle's apartment. She's been here for 5 days but tomorrow she's leaving. And I imagined another friend sleeping soundly on a plane that would land at Dubai. On the meantime, I open the door to my dorm, a room that I have stayed for the past 3 years, which I will eventually move out this weekend.

What if I woke up tomorrow, and we are back to 2012 again?
I'd give anything to relive those days, spend more time with them...
But it's a wishful thinking.
And next year, we will hardly see each other anymore, especially that we are scattered all over the Peninsula, with our own agenda and life to move on to.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment