September 1, 2013

Oops I did it again.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 050 “Precious”
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 050 “Precious”
I bought this Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain a few weeks ago after reading Paris B's post about this lip crayon.

While standing in front of the counter & testing for the colours my mom told me, "it's going to be dry on your lips. Are you sure you want to buy this?" Seeing the swatches on my hand and that the textures weren't so matte, I dismissed the thought and said, "Nah. I think it'll be fine."

AND I was wrong. Mother's always right kids, remember that.
(note: My lips are often chapped and so dry that even the skin around the edge of my lips are peeling. It has been this way for almost a year. The condition has improved though, thanks to Vaseline and Burt's Bees.)

There isn't much difference before or after application as it is a shade of nude.
Question: Why did I get another nude lipstick/balm stain when I already got 2 nude lipsticks in my drawer!

Image
Under indoor daylight, a coat of "Precious".
One thing about this balm stain is that it doesn't stain my mug or bottle when I'm drinking water off them. I still wear it everyday though despite that it makes my lips dry & that the color pigments are stuck in between the lines on my lips. Also, sometimes the colour fades to the edge of my lips & makes me look like I have a pink lip line wtf.

Should have gotten "Rendezvous" instead. Maybe next time. *slaps* NO!

x Jess

1 comment:

  1. […] Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain -”Precious” #50     […]

    ReplyDelete