July 6, 2015

Unboxing Sleek Makeup i-Divince Vintage Romance Palette


I'm sure you heard of Sleek Makeup. If you don't, I strongly recommend you to try out their eyeshadow palette. The quality is phenomenal for its affordable and reasonable pricing; Good colour payoff, and the texture is buttery and not chalky at all. The eyeshadows are also long lasting (on my dry lids, at least) even without a primer. No to mention that the packaging is sleek and travel friendly.

I really love all the warm neutral shades (surprise surprise!) such as Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, and Propose in Prague as well as 3 of the gorgeous purples in the bottom left corner. This palette is versatile and you can simply create literally any look with it. The only con I can think of is perhaps that eyeshadow fallout is prone to happen so I'd suggest putting foundation only after you're done with your eye makeup.

This is the first product from Sleek I own and I am impressed! I will definitely try out the other palettes. More are on the way...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment