July 9, 2012

Infinite.





The night I first met them; 31st December 2010 @ 69 Mansion. Counting down to another brand new year, I felt infinite looking at the fireworks on the beach while listening to them, not to forget the last epic song 海阔天空. And then it turned into a lil celeb crush. The first time I went to Zouk with my coursemates I was so agitated ‘cuz I get to see him. And then they produced In the House, Bila Seharusnya etc. Then yesterday, their album launch at Black Box, Publika. I loved every. Single. Moment. The guests are awesome as well; Darren Ashley is so talented, I should’ve brought David along ‘cuz he’s into this type of synthesizer-thing. And I’ve finally heard Xu Lapsap’s music. And I labeled them as magic-mushroom music. Which is a compliment. Congrats again, Goldfish & Blink. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment