June 23, 2012

Days gone by too quickly.



 





Here I am, creating another blog even when I have a low blogging frequency. It’s been a real hectic week; midterm, birthday celebrations and stuffs. I passed all the subjects, could have done better especially in Organic Chemistry though. My coursemates and I went to Food Foundry @ SS17 for dinner yesterday. We talked about our future cluelessly - unlike Katy Perry. Phar’s leaving for Manchester, gonna miss her loads. My piggy brother brought me to Marutama Ramen @ Empire Gallery this afternoon, best ramen in town I gotta say. I’ve finally bought The Secret. Never enjoy reading self enrichment book but many people claim that it’s good so I thought I’ll give it a try. And it’s really inspiring. Thoughts become things, hopefully. x Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment